Getting Messy

The next to last challenge over a Scrap Girls Retreat at home was simply "Get Messy" - here is my layout:
Now get messy I did, the kitchen (aka the workroom), the layout all got messy.  First of all I used Tinby Designs Colour Crush watercolour powders to create the background. Now of course, I could not find a spray bottle that had a fine mist, so I had to use one that had only one spray coming out of it.  Never mind I like the result.  Finished of with bits of co-ordinating papers and threads from my stash. 
Now I mounted the photograph, of sunrise at Corindi Beach, with foam tape, it fell onto the layout and an angle and of course it would not lift off, and then to boot it buckled on the page.
Well and truly messy!!!
I enjoyed the process.
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge