Time to create

Continuing on with the theme of my last post - time to create. This time it was on my recent holiday to Sunshine Coast of Queensland, Australia.  This layout was created for a sketch challenge over at Scrap Girls at Home Retreat.  They are celebrating 11 years of being in business - Congratulations.
One of things that I took with me was all the bits and pieces required to make cards with my friends daughters.  They had such a fun time making the cards - we made them over two days. Another little hint, I did the faux stitching on the larger circle by tracing around a bread and butter plate. Here is the challenge sketch.
Thank you for looking back with more soon, I promise, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge