Christmas Card Vintage Style.

Another challenge over at Soul Scrappers was to use lace and/or ribbon on your card.  Here is my card, I went vintage style....
 I was going through my stash of papers when I found a sheet of images in Meg's Garden, A Vintage Christmas Paper Stack - some larger and some with different images.  When I saw them I immediately thought I will go all out 'vintage'.  So I raided the lace stash and found some vintage lace, raided the button stash and found vintage buttons and the addition of a piece of twine (not vintage-haha) and added to the card. 
Next I went on the internet to find a vintage greeting for the inside - see below - so perfect.
No stamping, so good for those of you who do not like stamping, just a little bit of sponging.
Thank you for looking.   Margaret :)
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge