Reindeer Die Cut card

Today I made this cute little card, I was inspired by a challenge over at Soul Scrappers to use a reindeer and die-cut.  Well, I covered both of these with this cute die.
I used a free die that was included in Di-cutting essentials magazine, which is probably still available at your local newsagency.  I had the background patterned paper I used in my stash - it has a design of trees on it.  Yes, appropriate.  I did die cut the tree in the cardstock and applied with dimensional tape.  Here is a close up of that element.
Inside I placed some of the die cut stars onto white cardstock. I really like this die and I can see many more uses for it.
Thank you for looking, and do yourself a favour head over to Soul Scrappers, join and take part in their challenges. 
Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge