Australia Day challenges continued.

Another layout completed for Scrappingclearly Australia Day challenges (2 out of 6 completed for me so far). This time, it was a sketch challenge, here is my layout:
 Here is the sketch layout:
A little about the photo of the koala.  When I was on holidays on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland last year, I set about looking for a toy koala, that was small and was made in Australia.  Eventually, I found this little guy at Maroochydore and he needed a rest before he was packed up and sent to Michigan in the United States of America. 
The shows the detail of the gold embossing ink I applied over the corrugated paper. I tried to use papers and embellishments that tied in with the tree itself. I separated some of the corrugated paper to mimic the lost bark on the tree.
The flag pennants and stripe paper had some Spun Sugar Spritz spray Spun Sugar to give it more texture.
2 layouts down 4 to go before Monday - I will do it.   I can tell you I needed these challenges to get the mojo happening again.
Cheers, thanks for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge