Australia Day challenges continued.

Time for challenge no. 3 over at Scrappingclearly.  Here is my layout:
The challenge was to create an inspirational layout inspired by famous Australian landmark.  I have been fortunate enough to be able to travel to many places in the world and flying back into Sydney over the Sydney Harbour Bridge says "I am home".
As I was creating this layout I was reminded of the John Williamson song "Give me a home among the gum trees" (written by B.Brown and W.Johnson).  So of course, I had to use some of the lyrics and added my own touch.  The layout design is a favourite 'go to' Simple Stories sketch.
The photographs of "The Bridge" or "The Coathanger" as it is often called were taken many years ago, Barangoo had not been started (or even approved for construction I would think), it will be interesting to see if in the future it becomes an iconic landmark of Sydney.
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge