Inspirational 3D

I have been making some craft items to sell at a local fete that will be on in a couple of weeks.   Firstly, some inspirational stones made using rub-ons from my stash.   After cleaning the stone and applying the rub-on I then do a quick spray with fixative.   Love the "Love" on top right - just the right stone.
Then, I was in our local Kmart recently and saw these tiny acrylic bottles - what could I do with them I found myself thinking as I stood there - yes, just right for MESSAGES IN A BOTTLE.  Of course, I read the packaging and that is what they suggested, so there readers not an original idea!! I have printed out a warning advice - that these are not suitable for small children due to the smallness of the stones. See what I did with them. Too cute - I love them.
I searched my 'stash' and found some long ago purchased Micro Beads, that were on special - of course, who doesn't like a bargain - they eventually come into use.  I found charms, the only criteria is that they fitted into the bottle, that I attached with silver thread so it looks as though they are floating. Some have charms that are not floating you have to shake to find the charms.  Then time, to search my stamps for some inspirational words. I did seal the lids with some glue and applied some silk ribbon.  The tags have a warning not for small children due to the small components. A few more views.
 Thank you for looking.   Margaret. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge