Two cards

I have recently agreed to lead a class of cardmaking at a local community group once a week.  Here are a couple of cards that the ladies made with me last week.
For the first card I was inspired by a video by Sandi McIver.  I have had the Stampin' Up! Pleasant Poppies stamp for ages and have never used it.   It is a background stamp and is full of lots of poppies and I think that is what held me back.   I love this card, it uses the faux letterpress background and have used markers to colour the images. The ladies also had the option of changing the greeting to suit their needs.  Thank you Sandi for your inspiration.
The second card also uses an old retired stamp set by Stampin Up called Easter Blossoms, I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Sarah Milbourn.  Thank you Sarah for your inspiration.  Now, some of the ladies, did not want to do an Easter Card so they had the option of punching out some small flowers for the basket and also changing the greeting.
Thank you for looking,  Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge