Artist Trading Cards (ATC's) Paris

Today I am sharing 10 ATC's that I have created to be swapped with others over at Soul Scrappers.
The theme was Paris. Paris is one of my favourite cities and the Eiffel Tower is iconic to them.
 A close up of one of the cards.
To make the ATC's I first applied a coat of Gesso to a 12" square piece of regular cardstock and allowed it to dry.  Then I cut into 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" cards. 
Next I dabbed 3 colours of acrylic paint to top of each card and using a palette knife 'swooshed' them down and across the card.  These were then allowed to dry before adding gold embossing paste to a butterfly stencil.  Again, left to dry overnight.
This morning I stamped a script stamp on the top, and added a die cut Eiffel Tower from gold cardstock which I affixed to the card.  Then I added the Journey stamp, and some doodling and rhinestones completed each card.
They are off the USA tomorrow and I will await the return of 9 other cards from the other participants.
Thanks for looking, Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge