Fearless?

Layout completed for another challenge over at Soul Scrappers. This time a 'random word' challenge. For this challenge, a letter is picked from the alphabet and then you are given some random words starting with that letter - you select one of the words and create a layout using that word. So the random words this month - fear....fearless, feisty., fly.....flying, fabulous, family...friend, fresh. I selected fearless and here is my layout.
In July, I spent 3 nights at Uluru in Central Australia.  I did lots of interesting and varied things whilst I was there. I contemplated taking a sunset camel ride.....now never having rode a camel, a horse many years ago yes, I decided to do a 15 minute camel ride to see how it went.  Fearless - NO. It took ages to get my legs up and over the beautiful Bonnie and I then held on for dear life, forcing a smile for the camera.  Well, I can say I have now ridden a camel (for 15 agonizing minutes) but that sunset ride - it never became a reality.  Look closely - they gave me a two headed camel, haha!!!
I have used a layout from Scrappy Chat Designs called "Believe" it is no longer in stock but they have many more kits for sale - why not give one a try.
Thank you for looking, never will do a camel ride again Margaret. ")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge