Quintessentially Australia layout


My last post for today - I need to unpack my supplies from the weekend, have dinner and settle down to watch some television.
Another challenge at Soul Scrappers this time my favourite - a Tic Tac Toe challenge.
In my last post I shared photos of my camel ride at Uluru Camel Farm - well all was not lost there was this fantastic quintessentially view in the grounds.  Look you can even see Uluru.  I was inspired by a layout I found at Dark Room Door.  Now the challenge grid looked like this:
I selected stamping, 3 photos and 2 pattern papers. I also created the background on the white cardstock using Distress Oxide Ink and gold spray.  The windmill stamp is by Kasazz and I have stamped random words also on this background.  My stash provided the remainder of the embellishments.
Thank you for looking, more later.  Cheers mates, Margaret :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge