Fall in line

Here I am back with another layout I have completed for Paper Issues weekend challenge, this time the challenge was called "Fall in Line" - layout was to have a line of something on your page - papers, embellishments, photos etc.
This is my layout with a photo of Bruce Munro's Field of Light, Uluru, Central Australia.
I have kept the layout simple - a black cardstock background with strips of co-ordinating paper from my stash under the photo and rhinestone/enamel dots scattered around.
If you thinking of visiting Uluru the Field of Light installation will be available until 31 March, 2018. It is a magnificent display at sunset, you get to walk a path through the lights - truly inspirational and with the starry sky above simply magical.
Thank you for looking, Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge