More Christmas Cards

Another challenge over at Soul Scrappers this time to use snowflakes on a card.  I will say at the outset that this is not my original design....long ago I saw a card by My Card Attic (click here to see the card on her blog) on Pinterest and stored it away thinking one day I will make that.  Well the time came - I was short on 'mojo' recently and needed to make cards for the class I lead at a local community group - so finally I got the chance to make this card, with pink glitter paper:
Well, I loved the card and just had to make another, showcasing snowflakes, and here it is:
The ladies got to make both cards.  
I would like to thank My Card Attic and have left her some thanks on her blog. They are fantastic clean and simple cards and would be just right for mass production.   Next year, I will make for Caring Hearts Card Drive - this year's drive has finished (and I did send other cards that I and others have made for this years drive. 
Thank you for looking, Margaret.

Comments

marysunshine said…
Love both of those cards. simple but yet very classy. I might have to keep that in mind for next year.
These are very pretty Margaret and I love the pink glitter card you used instead of the traditional green or red! And that snowflake card is a great take too! Thank you for the shout out, I'm honoured you chose to CASE me and thank you very much! Have a lovely day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge