Paper Issues: November Sketch

This morning, feeling creative, I looked at Paper Issues facebook page and found a sketch challenge. Why not check out their website and join their facebook page to participate in some fun challenges. Here is my layout:
Here is the sketch:
This is a companion page to a layout I completed for their Fall into Line challenge.  I have kept the scrappy look behind the photos - papers/embellishments were changed either because as I used scraps the first layout used all that I had of a particular paper/embellishment or due to the colours of the lights being different colours.   Here are the two layouts together.  Serendipity is a wonderful thing - look at the blue star paper about half way down on both layouts - even though they were completed separately when I put the two layouts together that strip of blue matched!!!
Photos are of the magnificent Field of Light display at Uluru, Northern Territory - I loved the rays made by the lights that guided you around the display.  A once in a lifetime experience, due to finish March, 2018.  Check it out on-line and go, go, go!!
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge