Happy Days

I have had time to play around with Dylusions Ink Sprays and new to me Kaszazz products. Here is the layout I have designed inspired by a layout by Jess Williams for Kaszazz.   I have not been able to find any links for her, so if you are reading this Jess, thank you.
Photo to be added. Lots of Dylusions Ink Spray - Pomegranate Seed, Dirty Martini and Slate Grey and stamping with Dylusions Paint - White Linen.  Everything used is available from Kaszazz and yes, I recently became a consultant! I am planning on running a class with this layout shortly.
Close up of the spraying and inking. All products used available from Kaszazz.
Happy Days in  2018.   Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge