Smile - Formal Night on board

Here is a layout I have created for Soul Scrappers random word challenge.  The challenge was the theme of happiness, with 6 words to choose from. The words Good Cheer; Laughter or Laugh; Best Day Ever; Joy; Happy; Smile.  I, of course, selected SMILE.
The photo was taken by the ship's photographer aboard Radiance of the Seas on my recent scrapbook cruise with Unmistakable Creations. I don't usually take a good photo, however I was quite pleased with this one taken on the green lit stairs.  I have used a Kaisercraft papers and they fit perfectly with the clean and simple layout I was wanting to achieve. I also did a little bit of cutting with knife blade on the right to cover the photo and a small ship die (that we were given on the cruise). 
Thanks for looking, more layouts to follow.
Margaret :)

Comments

Treva said…
Nice LO, great paper choice that complimented the picture!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge